
L started having contractions at 2am but didn't wake me as she thought that there was plenty of time before we had to go into hospital. I woke up at around 7am and found L in front of computer having contractions. When I timed the contractions they were 2 minutes apart! I thought about having a shower but decided against it as L's contractions were getting worse. Luckily L's parents were only 5 minutes away thought they didn't pick up the phone the first two tries. We reached the hospital at 7:30am and by then L's contractions were quite strong. I dropped L off at the birth centre and rushed to park the car and ran back. L was 7 cm dilated. 15 minutes later the baby was born! Too quickly for our Clem our midwife friend to make it on time. Since L did so well with the labour we left for home at around 3pm. Our son didn't pass the hearing test, but the tester told us not to worry as it is likely to be mucous in the ear which should clear up in the next couples of days. We are enjoying our new son though I didn't get much sleep last night as mucous seemed to be in our newborn's sinuses affecting his breathing.

- Praise God for the birth our of son.
- Praise God for a relatively quick labour
- Please pray for his health (especially that his hearing is ok)and that he will grow up to know Jesus.
- Please pray for Lisa's quick recovery
No comments:
Post a Comment