
The door bell rang this morning at 8am which I thought was a bit odd but it could have been my wife's parents. However, when I opened the door it wasn't anyone I recognised. She asked me whether the blue Honda parked outside our house was mine and when I confirmed that it was, she advised me that my car was missing a tyre and she thought it was in her front yard. When I went outside and looked at my car I couldn't believe it. Overnight someone had taken our tyre off and dumped it about 100 metres down the road. Don't know who or why someone would do this. There was another car which had it's wheel taken off too. Perhaps it was a prank by some unruly youths in the street, or the option is that they stole the tyre to fit on their own car but then found that it didn't fit so dumped it in the neighbour's front yard. It was fortunate that my wife's parents didn't live too far and my father-in-law could go to an auto shop to get 4 new bolts so that I could put the tyre back on. It was annoying but at least I didn't have to buy a new tyre and we were still about to get to church on time.
3 comments:
Hi Richard it's ur cousin James.. ur blogs great and plus this will be great for me to hear from u guys and get updated even after when u head to Thailand. This blog will remind me to pray for u guys too~~
By the way where do u live right now??? Hope ur car doesnt get damaged more in the future.. That's quite funny..^^
Hi James, can you give me a call and I can get your email address and add you to our prayer letter email list.
Rich
it's chunjae81@gmail.com
Post a Comment