Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Train Coming

We're back from our holidays and I have been able to download all the photos from my camera. This is photo from just before our holiday when we were taken to a Thai Floating Market. Next to the market was this train bridge (our son love's trains).

It was the highlight of his day when a train actually came past blowing his horn (or my wife to pull her head in - she was concentrating so much on taking these photos that she didn't realise how close the train was!)
Hopefully photos from our holidays soon.

2 comments:

bonecarpenter said...

Wow, that's a close train. Glad that you've had a successful trip out of Thailand again. Any news on the permanent visa?

Canberra Games Convention in 9 days...

Richard Cho said...

I heard that I might get my work permit in a couple of weeks. If that happens we can renew our visas from within Thailand and not have to go outside the country. More news in our Go Cho which we are preparing now. Have fun at the Games convention and say hello to everyone for us.