
This is our son at the Children's Mueseum in Bangkok. We wish it was this cold in Thailand. In Lopburi it is getting so HOT! It must be getting close to 40 degrees right now. Even with the aircon on in our bedroom, during the day you still feel hot and sweaty (the airconditioner is a bit small unfortunately). I'm trying a new method of wearing a singlet underneath my shirt. A bit counterintuiative I know, but some people swear by it that it keeps them cooler. It does save the embarrassment of having large sweat patches showing all over your shirt though. I'm not yet convinced that I feel cooler because of it though.
2 comments:
Hi Rich, my name is Phil Markham. I'm one of the ministry trainees at CCSI. Rich, I think I met you two years ago when you came to be interviewed on summer camp down at the Youth Works campsite (in the national park just south of the shire). I remember you said you were a tc leader and showed some old photos!
Anyway I'm trying to send you an email but it keeps getting rejected. I understand you might not want to give me your corrct email here. Please email me at p_p_markham@hotmail.com.
Thanks so much!
PS I've been to Lopburi (my friend almost got bitten by a monkey there!)
ps I should say it is in regards to a live video interview we'd love to do with you guys Sunday week (April 6)
Post a Comment