
We recently installed a hotwater heater into our guest bathroom as Jenny, a short-term worker from Australia is coming out to help us next month. The electrician had to drill a hole through the wall to get electricity to the hotwater unit. I would have expected the electrician to patch up the wall after he had finished but he just left it like the photo below. I asked him what he was going to do about the wall and he told me that I could just patch it up. What did I expect? The same thing happened when the plumber came and install a new pipe into the kitchen sink. There is still a hole at the back of the house where the pipe comes in.
4 comments:
Just one question: Aren't the toilet paper rolls going to get a little soggy? :-)
I'm with bonecarpenter, that's was my immediate thought when i saw the photo
I could explain that it is some strange Thai custom, but the truth is that the toilet paper rolls were there before we installed the hotwater heater. They were subsequently removed before use.
Wow ... is that how they do jobs in Lampang? Is that how they did jobs in Lopburi??
Post a Comment