I was surprised by the bruise which came up a day or two after I fell off my motorbike. I could lie on my left side last night which was nice (I prefer to lie on this side to sleep).I went for a Thai massage yesterday on my day off. I nearly died. It was so painful. I was trying to be tough and not scream out in pain, but at one time the masseur had my knee on such an angle that I thought he was going to tear a cruciate ligament in my knee.
Last week I at driving range (golf) with Golf and gave one of our Lighthouse flyers to a couple at there. Today he came to Trish's English class at the Lighthouse. Hurray!
1 comment:
Eww ... looks nasty. Glad to hear you're back on your left side!
Wonderful to hear of what happened as a result of the tract you gave!
Post a Comment