
These series of Lectures by Tim Keller and Edmund Clowney on Preaching Christ in a Postmodern World look like gold. I'm in the process of downloading them. It's free on ituneU.
I went to itunes, searched for Reformed Theological Seminary, then the series on Preaching Christ in a Postmodern world. Normally you have to pay for Tim Keller sermons and this is a free download. You need itunes to download but the files are MP3 so you can play it on any media player.
The notes to these lectures can be downloaded from here.
Thanks to Andrew Katay from Australia. Check out his blog which is about building church.
Andrew's explanation of how to get the lectures may be easier, I'm not sure . "They’re on iTUnesU, go to the Universities tab, and then reformed theological seminary, and the RTS Seminars and lecture series and then it’s Preaching Christ in a Postmodern world – Clowney does Expounding Christ, Keller does Applying Christ"
2 comments:
got it downloaded and listened to 2.5 lectures already. Very very good. The Christ centered preaching model is nothing less than purely Biblical - i.e. getting at the heart of what the Bible is all about, wihtout getting side tracked into moralism, legalism, or pragmatic "how-to"s as if the bible were merely a self-help manual. I look forward to listening to the rest.
Karl,
Have a look at the lecture notes too. I've added the link on the original post. These are very helpful especially with footnotes and book reference. I've gone through about 3 lectures (jut the Keller lectures so far) and his application on Jairus' daughter and the bleeding woman was very insightful and helpful to our situation right now.
Post a Comment