A fellow Dutch missionary was sharing about their work in the rural region of Isaan in Thailand and how the simple action of putting up a cross outside their house attracted various people inquiring about Jesus. I'm not really big on putting up crosses but I'll willing to give it a try. So here it is. A small cross outside our house. Unfortunately you can't see it driving past as there are trees in the front of the house blocking the view of it. However, people walking by should be able to see it.This cross is no ordinary cross though. I bought it in the Evangelism workshop at conference. It has a hole drilled in its shaft and you can put chloride crystal in it and then you swirl the bottom of the cross in a large beaker of water which is red because of the poured in it, the red water turns clear again. It can be used for as an evangelism aid to show how Jesus can clear up our sin stained lives for anyone who comes to our house after seeing the cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment