Cousins who've had enough of photos
Apologies for not blogging for ages. Hard to keep up with all the different forms of social media. Will make a renewed effort to blog once a week if possible.
We are at the end of our short-holiday in Australia. Tomorrow we are back in Thailand. The main goal of this holiday was for grandparents to spend time with their grandkids. 4 years is a long time for them not to see thier grandkids especially when they are so young. We had time with my family in Kiama and with my wife's family in Nelsons Bay. Both holidays I had a chance to get into some fishing. In Kiama I went on a charter which was rougher than I would have liked. I couldn't find a chemist open on Sunday evening in Kiama to get sea sickness mecidine and I didn't want to drive 15minutes to Albion Park just for that. I should have made the trip. Not nice throwing up and feeling sea sick for 6 hours. I did better than a mother and her 2 kids. They spent all of 15minutes fishing and after that they were lying on their backs for the rest of trip.
It's good to be back in Australia but I'm looking forward to being back home (in Thailand). We do get sick of packing and unpacking and living out of suitcases.
Hopefully the flight back will be better than the flight here. Infront of us was a toddler who was very loud with parents who did little to keep him quiet so that we could sleep. A couple of hours you can bear, but almost 8 hours later ...
Back to packing and seeing if we can pack everything into 4 suitcases.

No comments:
Post a Comment