Tuesday, March 02, 2021

#1. Christchurch St Ives, Anglican, Sydney 2007


Commissioning Service at Christchurch St Ives, 2007


I started this series of posts on facebook but I am reposting them on this blog so that it can be accessed on a more permanent basis.

The idea started when I spent a few days sorting out our photos so that I could find images to use for videos that I've been making for my mission agency, OMF Thailand.  Then I had the idea, to make use of all that time spent by making a photo timeline / journey of our missionary journey.  When I started, I had no idea that within a month we'd make the decision for our family to return to Australia.  

So this was the first photo posted on 30 September 2021 on facebook.  It was our commissioning service at Christchurch St Ives. So many memories in the past 13 and half years since that day.

No comments: