Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Summer Camp Memories

TC Treestump 1997 - Star Wars Theme

TC Film Night 1998 - Men in Black

Year 9 Boys 1998

TC male leaders 1998

I spoke at Christchurch St Ives' youth group summer camp on Sunday morning and it brought back many memories from the past (see above). The camp had about 200 kids! Some of the leaders were kids who were in TC when I was a leader - it was a surreal but encouraging experience. May all these kids remain excited about God as they are now.

5 comments:

Chelsea Taylor said...

Hey Rich,
I'm one of the current TC leaders, so was there on summer camp...
very cool to have you! will definately be praying for u and your family!

In Him,
Chelsea

Scott said...

00 Cho!

Flashback central! Agghhh - I was on TC Core from 1995-97. Best ministry years ever. But I must admit - i'm starting to give those memories a run for their money now!

Great to see you back at TC. We stand on the shoulder sof giants . . .

Scott

Justin said...

OOCHo

Hooley Dooley...

Louisa Claire said...

RICH! How fantastic to stumble across your blog after all these years!! I have thought of you guys often and have been sad that somehow we lost touch after you guys got hitched - and what beautiful children you have now!! Would love to reconnect with you both so drop me a line via the blog or LouisaR@gmail.com
God Bless,
Lou

Stars of Warburton said...

Hey - thats me with the funky haircut and the light saber down the front (I must go and find it again!). Ahhhh, 97 - what a Core it was. Never forget though...these aren't the droids you're looking for.
God bless, Rich Cho.