Friday, March 02, 2007

Pack & go but what do we do with this stuff?

The packing process continues. Above is where most of our 'stuff' is being stored in the rumpus room of my parent's house. Less than 4 days before we leave and we are still packing boxes to take to my parent's to store. The white bits of paper on each box are the list of contents so that my parents can find things for us if we discover that we need them while in Thailand. That's why the packing this time round has taken so much longer.

But what do I do with these things? Relics from my past. In the middle is a rowing medal which I won when I was in highschool. Do I keep this? I put my rowing medals out for sale at the garage sale but my in-laws thought that I should keep them and took them off the market. The other things are badges which I collect when I was a young teenager on a family trip to the US. Foreign coins and match boxes from Korea ... what do I do with all this 'stuff'!

My visa hasn't come through yet. Hope it comes through while we are in Singapore or our family will have to make a trip out of Thailand and back in to get the visa properly. I sent the documents over 4 months ago! It takes that long to get the visa we want.
  • Please pray that we get our visa on time
  • Praise God for our parents who have been helping so much while we have been packing and letting us store so much our things at their house

No comments: