Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Toilet Training

What is it with our kids and putting things on their heads you might ask. Just in case you are wondering what is on his head, it's a nappy (or diaper if you are from North America). We have been trying to toilet train our son on and off for what must be going on to a 1 year now. There is no end in sight yet. Our youngest son though is showing a great interest in his brother's potty (and everything else that is his brother's) so will this spur him on? We hope so.

I started learning how to read and write Thai this week! Very exciting. It's like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

2 comments:

CC said...

Ummm... I think that's diAper, not diPper!

I hope all is well otherwise with you folk! Miss you!

Clem.

Richard Cho said...

Thanks Clem,

Made the correction.

Miss you too.

R & L