
It should have only taken 15 minutes. I had taken 3 digital photos of the family, cropped them so that they were exactly as the Australia Passport office wanted them, and all the shop had to do was print them. I had done most of the work so I thought it would take only 15 minutes. Like so many other times, I was waiting around tapping my foot for over an hour and a half before finally the photos were ready. At least it wasn't as bad as the time I went to put a middle seat belt in the car. I was told an hour. 4 hours later I was still waiting (Fortunately Lisa didn't go into labour that afternoon)! No wonder the Thais are ever so patient.
1 comment:
Wow, imagine what it'd be like for a Thai in Sydney! Would they be stunned by the efficiency? Btw, LOVE the passport photos!
Post a Comment