Taxi! This is the equivalent to a taxi in Lampang (A Song Theew)I recently bought a new mobile (cell) phone with a camera on it so that I could take snap shots of Lampang without having to remember my camera.
More recently the focus of the blog has changed to more theological thoughts I've been wrestling with rather than a photo blog. I don't know whether you like the change or not. Feel free to comment on where you like the change or you preferred the posts of the past.
More recently the focus of the blog has changed to more theological thoughts I've been wrestling with rather than a photo blog. I don't know whether you like the change or not. Feel free to comment on where you like the change or you preferred the posts of the past.

5 comments:
I prefer the stories about what every day life is like in Lampang. Real issues you're facing. That sort of thing.
Dear Jon,
Thanks for letting me know.
Will take it on board.
Rich
Hey Rich,
I love a mix of both. Some of the heavier things go a bit over my head but I still like to read it. And the photos of life and the family are wonderful to see. Thanks for letting us join you on your journey! Thoughts and prayers to you all!
Love,
Anita
Thanks Anita,
The next post with the photo of the boys is for you.
Rich
:)
Post a Comment