
Is this a Luderick?Lately I've been really getting into fishing. I did a little bit of fishing in my childhood (probably less than 10 times) but haven't been fishing for at least 15 or more years. However, our oldest son wanted to go fishing when we were in Thailand and we made it an aim to take him when on home assignment in Australia. Then on our holiday we went again a couple of times after buying some cheap kids fishing rods. Since then I've made a few trips to Brooklyn on the Hawksberry River and Bobbin Head with the kids.
I've found fishing to be one of the few activities which I can take the kids and be with them for up to 4 hours without going crazy. A great father and son activity which is very enjoyable.
But I have been starting to think about how effective it would be in evangelism in Lampang. I'm pretty sure that Thais are into fishing. It is a great way to meet new people and start a conversation with them. Normally you are fishing for hours at the same spot and if you are by yourself it is good to have company (and also show off your big catch). I'm eager to try it to out when we return.
I'm booked in for some fishing lessons in coming weeks to so that I'm not such a novice.
I've found fishing to be one of the few activities which I can take the kids and be with them for up to 4 hours without going crazy. A great father and son activity which is very enjoyable.
But I have been starting to think about how effective it would be in evangelism in Lampang. I'm pretty sure that Thais are into fishing. It is a great way to meet new people and start a conversation with them. Normally you are fishing for hours at the same spot and if you are by yourself it is good to have company (and also show off your big catch). I'm eager to try it to out when we return.
I'm booked in for some fishing lessons in coming weeks to so that I'm not such a novice.
2 comments:
Hi Richard,
Do you want to come fishing at our place this wed?
tried emailing you at gocho email to invite you for dinner but it didn't work.
Tom's wife from Cornerstone
Got your 2nd email. Lisa has replied.
Post a Comment