I needed to get a visa for my daughter so while Lisa and our sons were at Fairfield City Farm I took her to the Thai embassy in the city. As Lisa had the car, I had to walk to the train station with my daughter in the pram (30min). It was a 10 min wait for the train and then 40mins into the city. Another 15minute walk to the embassy from the train station. To my frustration there was a notice at the bottom of the Thai Embassy building with the days the Thai Embassy is closed for 2010. Highlighted in green was today. The Thai Embassy was closed for the Thai Songkran Festival. Out of all the days I could have picked to make the journey to the Thai embassy it had to be today. It was a long journey home, especially when a commuter bumped our daughter's pram while she was alseep. So she was woken only after sleeping for 20 minutes and of course she was grumpy and tired. The whole morning was wasted with nothing to show for it and I will need to make the journey again. I expect visa problems like this in Thailand but not in Australia.
Before They Reached Bangkok: Gutzlaff, Tomlin, and Psalm 106
-
อ่านบทความนี้เป็นภาษาไทย
On August 23, 1828, the first two Protestant missionaries arrived in
Thailand, Karl Gutzlaff and Jacob Tomlin. Gutzlaff was Germ...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment