Saturday, April 10, 2010

Family Time Fun & Tears

A very big bump

At the moment we are trying to make the most of our remaining weeks in Australia by spending time with our families. Today we went to Centrepoint Tower in the city with my brother's family. Our boys were having great fun chasing their cousins at the top of Centrepoint. I thought about going to stop them in consideration of the other patrons but I resisted the urge. Not soon after I heard our son's screaming. I thought that he was being his melodramatic self (top of the lungs screaming at a slight injury) but when I saw the massive bump over his left temple, I knew that he wasn't putting it on this time. He had tripped and hit his head on the edge of a wooden bench. Ouuch! It looked very bad, but with some ice the bump eventually went down and he's o.k (the chocolate freddo, chocolate ice-cream and chocolate cuppa chup was a great distraction while trying to keep the ice on his very sore bump).

Cousins

Our daughter with her comforters (thumb and blanket)

No comments: