Monday, September 11, 2006

Australian Idol - Bye Bye Joseph

My wife is into Australia Idol. She even voted for two of this year's finalists this week(both of whom ended up in the bottom three!) even when I told her not to! Do you need any more proof that we are normal people and not super spiritual.
This week Joseph was voted off just in case you were interested. R

4 comments:

Princess J said...

wow I am impressed a whole blog entry to Australian Idol.. I missed the show as I was on bookshop.. so are there any X'ians in the final 11??

Scott said...

Lisa? Nooooooooooooooo!
That Jospeh guy looks like a schmuck

CC said...

Yeah, he was not bad, but very young.

CC said...

Can't wait to see another Aussie Idol blog update coming week! I won't be in town to see it for myself!

NYC, here I come! =)