Sunday, September 17, 2006

Where are all the Christian Workers?

One of the missionaries with the organisation we will be joining in Thailand wrote this in their latest prayer letter.

"This week I visited the centre of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This was in order to get information about a subject that I am studying on cults. As I came in the door I was met by over 20 clean-cut young men in white shirts and ties eager to welcome me and help me to understand more about the Mormon faith. After the interview I could not help thinking "Where are all the Christian workers?" The Mormons have hundreds of these eager young men tirelessly riding their bicycles around the streets of Bangkok, and have many programs in place to attract Thai people into the Mormon Church. This year there are 60 thousand of these young missionaries around the world, who give 2 years to mission work. What are we prepared to give to serve our God?"

  • Pray for more Christian workers to reach the unreached.

No comments: