I bought this Ozito CDG-200 12V cordless drill from Bunnings for $30 on Sunday. This is the first cordless drill that I have bought and I feel like a REAL man now! I bought it because the fence on one side of the house had half fallen down due to strong winds. I'd badgered the real estate agent for weeks to fix it with no success. So I bought the drill hoping to put the fence back in place with some screws but also to use it for when we need to dismantle the table and other furniture in coming months. I should have inspected the fence more closely before I told my neighbour that I'd fix the fence. I tried, but failed miserably and the fence isn't any closer to being straight again.
However, our neighbor, an old Italian lady with limited English invited me through to her backyard and offered me a zucchini and tomato plant for my garden (she'd seen my lovely lettuce growing next door no doubt!). Now I have lettuce, tomato and spinach (which the lady gave me also) growing in my garden. I'll take a photo to post on the blog if they survive the next couple of weeks. The lettuce were easy to grow, but I don't know about tomatoes and spinach.
- Please pray for courage to invite our neighbor over for a meal. I have been putting it off and off but want to do so before we leave. I invited her to our son's birthday party in August but she declined saying that her English was not good enough.
2 comments:
hey guys!
just wanted to let you know that i'll be reading (and praying!) from now on - esp for Luca and his ear/tests etc (can't believe how much he's grown!).
lots of love,
j.
Rich & lisa
I can't mend fences but have it on good authority from my mum that under the old manual hammer approach, dipping the nail in oil helps it go smoothly into the timber or do you have colourbond?
love the gocho blogspot, esp the lettuce patch.
french beans are good value and will yield heaps.
will pray for acccurate diagnosis with luca.
god bless
ginnie
Post a Comment