Before They Reached Bangkok: Gutzlaff, Tomlin, and Psalm 106
-
อ่านบทความนี้เป็นภาษาไทย
On August 23, 1828, the first two Protestant missionaries arrived in
Thailand, Karl Gutzlaff and Jacob Tomlin. Gutzlaff was Germ...
4 days ago
8 comments:
Yay - I am going to get in first - i think it's pumpkin! Am i right, probably not i have rainbow coloured thumbs for painting not gren ones for planting. Love you guys - love reading your blog, Love Paula
Thanks Paula, Will let you know if you were correct once the plant starts produces fruit or an 'expert' advises that this is what it is.
Rich
I have seen those leaves before.. I will have to ask my g'ma who does all the planting.. but it looks like a melon.. one of those "chinese melon"... dont know the English name for it hehehe... keep the blog going.. loving the updates...
Pumpkin was my first reaction when I saw the photo, but I see someone else has already suggested that!
Clem
Hmm ... cucumber?
Great book too! Beautiful family they are too!
Thanks for your responses. No fruit appearing yet, even though the plant is now twice the size. A friend at a wedding who is a gardener told me that there are some plants that need the male plant to be near it to pollinate it. Could this be one of those plants??? We'll have to wait and see.
Rich
definitely a melon! (are pumpkins considered melons?) I agree with Paula, but I don't have coloured thumbs :) kn
Fruit is appearing. It doesn't seem to have a shape of a pumpkin. Sorry Paula. Will show a picture soon.
Post a Comment