Later in the evening, close to 8pm, two Thai uni students from the local Rajaphat University turned up. "Tee" had been once to the International Evening many months ago and brought along a friend. If Sonya hadn't come, we probably would have gone home before these two arrived.
So I left thankful to God for answering prayer and bringing students when we weren't expecting any.

Later this morning I'm off to the train station for a 7 hour train journey to Lopburi where I will start my level 2 language exams. I feel so unprepared. Didn't have much time to study this week, with discussions with the landlord about reducing the rent while we were away (they agreed - praise God!), North Thailand Team meetings in Chiang Mai and other things. Surprusingly, this will be my first long train trip in Thailand. Not that I'll be looking at the scenary much - I'll be desperately trying to review as much Thai as possible. Also, I had to change my train ticket a couple of days ago. I didn't realise that the exam was over two days until my team leader queried why I was only staying one day in Lopburi.
2 comments:
All the best Rich! I hope you go well on your language exams!!! (All 2 days of them!?!) I'm praying for you.
We're praying for you over the next couple of days. Hope it all goes well.
Post a Comment