Saturday, September 30, 2006

Go Lettuce (updated!)

My mother-in-law planted some lettuce in our garden and I've been working hard taking care of them, watering them, giving them liquid fertiliser from my worm farm.
Three weeks from the the first photo, the lettuce have exceeded my expectations and are growing rapidly. My wife was amazed that I was interested in gardening as I'd never shown any interest before!

Another two weeks later!
  • Praise God that he makes things grow!

4 comments:

Scott said...

I take it that "Rich grows vegies" is more a comment omn your gardening than on your ministry?!
Sorry, old joke - couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rich

William carey was also a great horticulturist
following in his footsteps ???

dave

Anonymous said...

hi guys, excellent to read your new(ish) blog. we've been considering the same but don't know if i could hack the publicity! great lettuces, and yes, praise God for the beauty of simple things that reflect His glory :) i'd just like to side with Lisa and say i voted for the first time ever ;) and for Mutto - very much a Christian.. go well! the Nations

Anonymous said...

ooh! how utterly amazing!
creation is just so mind blowing!
great tendering, rich!