Yesterday, around midday when I went to Big C (a shopping centre) there were lots of police around and the outside car park was blocked off. I thought that maybe there had been a robbery or bomb threat. Late afternoon, I took the kids to Big C and there were even more police, not only at Big but on the road to Big C. When I asked someone who was coming, I gather it was someone in the royal family. I thought it was the daughter of the crown prince but my language teacher explained today that it was actually the 3rd wife of the Prince of Thailand. I was able to get a glimpse of her coming up the escalator. Probably the closest I've come to royalty. If Lisa was there with our baby maybe the Princess might have stopped to say something as the Princess stopped to briefly chat with a mother and her child at the top of the escalator.
Before They Reached Bangkok: Gutzlaff, Tomlin, and Psalm 106
-
อ่านบทความนี้เป็นภาษาไทย
On August 23, 1828, the first two Protestant missionaries arrived in
Thailand, Karl Gutzlaff and Jacob Tomlin. Gutzlaff was Germ...
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment